I know I was supposed to publish this post yesterday, no excuses. Another month has gone by and we are getting closer to the end of the year. For me, September has been a great month, I cannot complain. As I said on my 30 before 30 post, I wanted to write a list of 10 things that I feel thankful for every month. Here is my list for September!
- I had an amazing Birthday! I couldn’t feel happier about the way things went that day, it was perfect from start to finish.
- I had my first freelance graphic design job! It was for a well know Peruvian winery, so hopefully the pieces will be displayed around Perú (fingers crossed) And… two weeks later they called me again for another piece. It is a good start.
- Speaking of good starts as a part-time freelancer, I also got to do a freelance fashion design job for a new baby clothing brand. It is going to be great! The owners are very creative and had a beautiful vision of what they wanted, so it was nice to work with them.
- Jason and I got to see an amazing circus show here in Perú. It was called “Zanni” from the group La Tarumba (the Peruvian version of Cirque du Soleil). They had life music and everything. It was a beautiful experience.
- My mom and I went to see the show that Adal Ramones, the Mexican comedian, had here in Perú. We used to watch his programme together when I was younger and it was really nice to, years later, have the chance to see him life and share that moment with my mom.
- I finished paying for my braces treatment! I think I will still have to wear them until next April, but at least I’m done paying for them.
- I had a rather difficult paper work to get done, but surprisingly everything went very smoothly. People were extremely quick and helpful, and what I thought was going to be a nightmare was actually fairly easy to do. Another check on my list!
- Jason turned in another paper for the programme he is currently studying and that means a step closer to being done and a heavy burden off of his shoulders.
- It is the last week of the bimester here at the school (the kids and teachers will have a week off) and even though I haven’t asked for holidays, I will have a pretty relax week plus Thursday and Friday off. I think it is a good deal.
- And of course, the thing I will always be thankful for, I have an amazing husband and an amazing family that I love and I am quite happy.
So, what’s on your list?