Ten days to go until my birthday. Another year flew by… It has been a really good one, I cannot complain. Lots of trips, time with friends and family, good health, love and laughter.
I am very happy with the things accomplished and done, like paying off my braces treatment, working as a free-lance graphic designer on the side, buying this amazing laptop that I love, and seeing some awesome shows during the year. I have some items on my list that I would like to highlight:
- We paid off our apartment.
- We visited Brazil and Argentina (and set foot in Uruguay for a day trip).
- I won a contest a got to design the image for an international music Festival held here in Perú! (Festival Internacional de Música de Alturas)
- We went on a relaxing weekend vacation to Las Dunas in Ica.
- I got my US residency.
- We visited the States (after 7 years for me).
- I saw a BEAR! A real bear family in Sharptop Mountain, VA. Sadly, I couldn’t get a picture since we were standing very VERY still. Got a picture with this deer, though.
- Run the first Color Run in Lima.
- Enjoy really good moments with friends and family
I still have some days to go, to try to accomplish some of the goals on my list and start writing a new one. I can say with a smile on my face that 29 was great. Now, let’s start planning for 30!